Come Join Trivia Mafia and the Fargo Brewing Company for the Drinkin’ Spelling Bee this Saturday – and every second Saturday of the month!
It’s been brainy mayhem every Wednesday night at the Fargo Brewing Company since they added Trivia Mafia trivia to their weekly schedule.
Now the budding brewing empire is ready to add the Spelling Bee to the mix!
How does a Drinkin’ Spelling Bee work? Well, it’s like your typical elementary school spelling bee, but with some notable changes:
* Registration starts at 6:30pm and participants throw down $10.
* That $10 gets them a registration number and a coupon for a free (and optional) delicious FBC beer.
*At 7PM, our host, DJ and judges will invite our spellers one by one on to the stage.
*Spellers are asked to spell a word from our Round 1 list, which are generally pretty easy to spell, like vandalism or intrusive.
* Throughout the bee, spellers are permitted to ask for the language of origin, example sentence and definition of the word.
* Spellers may also request another judge to read the word. Spellers are generally derided verbally by our judges if they do this for the easy words from Round 1.
* Every time a speller spells a word correctly they will receive another coupon for a tasty FBC beer. The bee will go through as many rounds as necessary to whittle it down to one winner.
*The winner will receive some FBC gear and bragging rights until the next Fargo Spelling Bee!
This event will be hosted by Amanda Nelson – host of Fargo Brewing Company’s weekly trivia!
Saturday, February 13 at 7pm (registration at 6:30)
Fargo Brewing Company
610 N. University Dr.
Fargo, ND 58102
About Trivia Mafia: Trivia Mafia is the largest trivia provider in Minnesota with over 52 weekly events. The mafia formed when Chuck Terhark and Sean McPherson started running a Sunday trivia night at 331 Club in January of 2007. Trivia Mafia excels in providing the best trivia and spelling bee events on earth for bars, corporate functions, bar mitzvahs and more.
For More information: Please contact Sean McPherson at (612) 868-4070 or email@example.com